Thursday, July 20, 2006

Project No-Fun Way: PARTIAL SPOILER ALERT, DORKS!

MK and I will probably not be posting TOO too much about Proj, since there are so many other blogs and whathaveyous.com that discuss the phenomenon ad nauseaum, however, without SPOILING it for you lazy or otherwise engaged peeps who didn't see last nite, I need to say that I am NOT havin' it. I think a TERRIBLE mistake was made. Grrrr. Goodbye, XXXXX. We hardly knew ye, you ridiculous, greasy, histrionic, affected freak. That's all I will say.

I also wanted to share that I read this juicy tidbit I read somewhere by way of Tim Gunn's podcast. (Much like your granny, I don't own an iPod. I know. What's even weirder is that I also own and wear dentures, also like your gran. Watch for 'em in Fall '06!)

Apparently "someone's" been sneaking around and stealing bobbin holders out of some of the sewing machines! (For those of you unfamiliar with the inner workings of a sewing machine, that's like stealing the ignition out of a car.) Not good, but TOTALLY AWESOME, and I love it!

Finally, go sign this petition for Tim Gunn to be named the sexiest man alive. There are FAR too few signatures on this petition for my liking.



Okay. That's it. Make it work, Bingettes!

No comments:

Post a Comment