Tuesday, November 7, 2006

Newport Shoes

Dudes. Newport News, yes that old-school mail-order catalog that's known for clothing so bad it actually may be worse than Victoria's Secret's... Stuff like this:







...yes, THAT Newport News... ACTUALLY HAS CUTE SHOES. For CHEAP! I'm not even joking around here. Observe.

I done got these:
(Suede, $39)

And these:
(Actual leather, $29)

Seriously! I absolutely love SIMPLE leather monochromatic pumps with approximately 3" heels, no bells, whistles or hoochie embellishments, and HERE THEY ARE.

Check out their sale on the aforementioned. I don't need to tell you to ignore the monstrosities at the bottom. Bad with the good, people.

More cute (again, I still can't believe I'm saying this) Newport News shoes and boots:

($39)

(Real-deal leather, $69)

(Leather, $29!)

($29!!! Suede!!!!)

And then, of course, more horbsness:











It's almost like a treasure hunt! Of cute stuff! Amongst extreme grotesqueries! Weeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment