Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Parles Courreges For Redoute???

Holy collaboration, Batlady!
I was totes amazed to see that Courreges, that supre-mod godfather of the miniskirt, is now designing for LA REDOUTE! WTF? While most of it is stuff that I couldn't see myself in, I am feeling this bag:


($129, Courreges, LaRedoute.com)



($119, Courreges, Laredoute.com)


Speaking of LaRedoute, while I still stand by my argument that the US shop is nowhere near as good as its overseas siblings, I did find a few surprisingly cute items:
($84, LaRedoute.com)


($69, LaRedoute.com)


($24, LaRedoute.com)



But then of course, there's still the reliably heinous stuff, like this:
($39, Rene Derhy, Laredoute.com)
Mmm! Yummy!



And this...
($44, LaRedoute.com)



Anyway, so as much as I love that red Courreges bag, do I want it as much as these items? No.

($450 starting bid, Courreges, eBay)



($600 Buy It Now, Courreges, eBay)


I've also been sweating these sunglasses:

($49 starting bid, Courreges, eBay)

Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment