Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Birthday Binge! Part III: The Reality

It's been a week since my actual beeday, but I've also spent a week fantasy binging (mmmm that sounds pleasant!) to bring you the very best of what I'd buy ME ME ME if pesky pennies were no object.

Here's what I bought in reality.

($64, Hayden Harnett)
I've wanted this for months, and it's finally on sale (half off!) just in time for fall. Weee! Also, check out the rest of their sale items: sick!



($60, Urban Expressions, Shopsueyboutique.com)
Um, this was an impulse buy. But it comes with free sunglasses! w00t!



($49,
Comptoir Des Cotonniers, La Redoute)
Good fall piece, good price, and it comes with some free weekender bag or something. (I'm such a sucker.)



($70, Jeffrey Campbell, Piecesofbklyn.com)
I bought these but they ended up being sold out. Oh well, because a few months ago, I bought these...
($89, Steve Madden)
I love these. But I've yet to receive them because they're pre-order. Hos.



...So, speaking of Steve Madden, check out some mortses from their new fall line:
($59, Steve Madden)


Per the description: These sneaker slides are a year round staple, sure to become a fast favorite in your casual rotation.

Per me: No.


($109, Steve Madden)
These should stay in the early '90s, where even then, they sucked.


($149, Steve Madden)
Are these even legal? I thought these were banned with foot binding. I can't decide if they're better or worse in yellow:



($109, Steve Madden)
These I actually love. But whyyyyy so high? In typical Steve Madden fashion, their heels are always like 2 inches too too high. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment