Saturday, December 15, 2007

Phillip Lim Lust

Four pieces that I'm currently lusting after, by 3.1 Phillip Lim.


(Apprx $857 USD, 3.1 Phillip Lim, Matchesfashion.com)
I'm usually not into Asian-inspired silk styles or prints, but for some reason I really love this.



($310, 3.1 Phillip Lim, Barneys Co-op)
I've seen this in person, and it is the softest, most delicate, most femmey, tissue-thin wonderful little slip of a thing. And it is GORGEOUS. However, since it's fairly short, it is made for a woman whose breasts stopped growing at age 11.



($315, 3.1 Phillip Lim, Neiman Marcus)
Love this. Very Carnaby Street. And at an amazing price to boot! w00t!



($695, 3.1 Phillip Lim, Net-a-porter.com)
I would kill for this dress. Only someone who really deserved it though, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment