Thursday, January 17, 2008

Pretty In Pink Pumps

($760, Christian Louboutin, Neiman Marcus)
Okay, so these are actually more like stilettos than pumps, but I wanted to stick with the "P" alliteration. Anyway, I've been seeing these pretty, Pepto-pink Christian Louboutin peep-toe heels everywhere. And by "everywhere," I mean on the feet of people far more wealthy and renown than me. But you can't blame a girl for dreaming.

More hot pink heels:


($195, Jil Sander, Josephineonline.com)
A steal, comparatively speaking!


($193, KG By Kurt Geiger, Asos.com)
When I picture my ultimate, actualized self, I'm wearing these.


($36, Pleaser Shoes, 5thfloorproductions.com)
These five-inch heels, much like commandeering a commercial airplane, are a great idea in theory. Let's just say there's a reason these go up to size 16. Rad color though.


($14, Gojane.com)
Slightly more appropriate for church.

+ Also: check out Because I'm Addicted's news byte on Christian Louboutin's red-sole trademark. He's got the "sole patent" on the red sole. Harrrrr... terrible. I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment