Friday, January 25, 2008

Solestruck Sale

A few feet treats from the Solestruck sale:



Sam Edelman "Celine" skimmer, $59.95. I have been waiting for this shoe to go on sale my entire life, it feels like. Now that it has, I might just buy two pairs. Whee!



Guess "Ivar" patent-leather birdcage flats, $49.95. Don't we all need more flats, after all?



Seychelles "Old Fashioned" leather pumps, $74.95. The interesting cutouts and slightly iridescent steely blue really make this stand out from your average pump. Me likey.



Jeffrey Campbell "Tea" strappy sandal, $44.95.



These aren't on sale, but I love them anyway. Seychelles "With a Twist" suede pumps, $79.95.





Finally, the Vans Classic Slip-On, $34.95, is coming in some sweet colors and patterns these days. I'm torn between the tan checks and the yellow snapdragons. Think I might go semi-classic and get the checks. Paired with a miniskirt and a t-shirt, it's so perfect for a summer Saturday spent walking around the neighborhood, checking out stoop sales. Can you tell I'm sick of winter?

Also: Free shipping! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment