Sunday, May 18, 2008

Hayden Panettiere On Teen Vogue Magazine June/July 2008 Issue



Heroe's star, Hayden Panettiere, will be on the cover of Teen Vogue June/July 2008 Issue. The photo shoot took place in Malibu, California, where a sea lion showed up on the beach and Hayden ran to the rescue and called 911 and the ASPCA.

Here's an excerpt of Hayden's interview. Read the full story on June/July 2008 issue of Teen Vogue that will hit the newsstands tomorrow, May 20th!

On Tabloid Press: "In Hollywood, there is no such thing as being a nice girl. Or being, you know, not messed up. If you're not, they'll make you that way."

On Fame: "You feel like you're in a goldfish bowl. Nothing is private, and when they write about you, it's almost always completely false. I've never been pregnant, I've never moved in with somebody. There was a story about somebody giving me a ring that had "Sweet Like Hayden" engraved on it, and that person was like, 'Eww, I would never give you that.' And I was like, 'I wouldn't take that!'"
On Heroes Costar and Rumored Boyfriend Milo Ventimiglia: "I'll not comment until the day I die. I'm going to be married and I'll be like, 'I don't know who you're talking about. Who?'"

On the Success of Heroes: "It shakes you up. It's like they flip your life upside down. But it's opened tremendous doors for me."

On her Passion for Animal Rights: "The show put me in a place to speak for things that I'm passionate about. The footage we got [facing off with Japanese fisherman] really made an impact on people."

On Dealing with the Paparazzi: "I play a game with myself. If I get angry or make a nasty face, they win, because that's exactly what they want. I just keep my head up, my eyes down, my mouth shut, a pleasant look on my face, and I keep walking and hope that eventually they'll get bored."









Bookmarkz

No comments:

Post a Comment