Saturday, May 17, 2008

Hot Bollywood Actress Katrina kaif :I have recently started enjoying


Katrina, who shot a music video with Sanjay Gupta for Vijay Mallya's Royal Challengers, said that she enjoyed that experience quite a lot.

"I have started enjoying the experience of dancing especially after the success of Race. Earlier it was not so! But today whether it is to dance to cheer for the IPL team or do it for the movies,

I have begun to enjoy it. It helps me unwind on screen and on stage", says Katrina.

Talking about her stage experience, she adds, "Yes I have recently started enjoying dancing on stage too. I realized that when I performed for the Zee Awards. Earlier I neither had songs nor the confidence to perform on stage. Now I have a bit of both."

No comments:

Post a Comment