Friday, July 11, 2008

Built by Wendy, Bought by Me

Ever have one of those weeks where your back is tingling from stress and you wake up with a headache because you just haven't slept enough? That was me this week. Of course, I didn't have time to schedule a massage, let alone actually get one, so instead it's a Friday night and I'm home watching "What Not to Wear" and picking at leftover chicken. I decided a little retail therapy was in order. The following phrase is distasteful to me, but in this case I decided to make an exception and tell myself: I deserve it! In this case I think it's true....







Built by Wendy madras layer top, $74.

Built by Wendy has a buncha other stuff on sale, too (which, really, is the only time you should really buy it, unless you're in Beacon's Closet and see a sweet denim jumper for $27 like I did a few weeks ago, in which case you are obligated to purchase it). Go ahead ladies: You deserve it! (Even if you don't....)

No comments:

Post a Comment