Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Loeffler Randall Boots Continue To Inspire Brokeback-Levels of Lust In Me...

Ugh. Usually I'm not too into flat boots, but I keep seeing the Loeffler Randall Matilde flat boot from their Fall 2008 collection, and I could just make love to it like Enis and Jack Twist after a hard day o' ropin' steer.

Observe:

($695, Loeffler Randall, Singer22.com)
Perfectly pretty.


($695, Loeffler Randall, Active Endeavors)
The LBD of... flat black boots.





($795, Loeffler Randall, Singer22.com)
More expensive = more desirable!!!



($775, Loeffler Randall, Singer22.com)
Snakeskin = the most desirable of all.

* An aside: Has anyone actually purchased anything from Singer22? The site looks like it's held together by ASCII and dental floss. Did they just blow their load on advertising or something? It's no Net-a-porter! If I'm gonna spend THAT much (and I'm not, but I'm speaking theoretically here), they'd better shell out for a little Flash, you know? Control Your Parameters!

No comments:

Post a Comment