Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Go Go Gadget Glam Eyes: Rimmel Glam Eyes Mascara


I feel a bit Oprah-giving-away-new-cars about Rimmel's Glam' Eyes mascara. Shit. Works. WELL. The pliant brush does its job, and after a few coats, it hits every lash and lengthens and volumizes. And, like I said, after a few coats, you've got decent volume. Not the most extreme volume ever, like with the Napoleon Perdis Madame Curl Curl mascara I'd be buried with if I could request such things ahead of time, but it definitely does the job in a pinch. And I like the high-end, low-rent packaging. Great for a drugstore product since it looks like Too Faced but at half the price -- it's $7.25. By the way, after a cursory search, I could only find this for purchase on Asos.com, but Rimmel's also sold at CVS, Target and Walgreens. Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment