Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Advent - Day Twenty Three

As always the last few days before the big day move along at a headache inducing speed, my to-do list today is just too long as I pack my bag and head back to the seaside for Christmas. Being at home at Christmas guarantees the following: enough food to feed an army and enough drink to inebriate one as well, the odd argument and that the whole thing will be documented by a room full of photographers... I doubt very much that anyone will have a bag as beautiful as this one.

Image courtesy of Kix-Files and sourced from Selectism

Canon invited the famous Japanese fashion designer Mihara Yasuhiro to design a classic yet stylish (and most importantly practical camera) case for the newly launched PowerShot G10 (which is available in limited quantities in Hong Kong)....Father Christmas if it's not too late I would like both of these please...I've been a good boy (on the most part) this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment