Friday, December 5, 2008

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula For Dry, Ashy Skin Makes You Seriously Not Ashy!

($4.12, Palmer's, Drugstore.com)

Nothing like a product that comes right out and says DRY and ASHY on the label to REMIND you that you're both DRY and ASHY! Well I both use the former and I AM the latter. BUT NOWHERE NEAR as badly as I was before I was at my sister's place before Thankgsiving and used her Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula For Dry, Ashy Skin (that is, after all, its proper name) and took it back home with me. (Thanks, Mya!) True to its promise, Palmer's is not at all greasy, not at all gross (well, it doesn't say "Not gross!" but it isn't, which is a nice perk!), and the best part it is, it smells like actual cocoa. Like of the Swiss Miss variety.

AND, you can find it at most any drug store. Try CVS. And then try NOT BEING ASHY!

No comments:

Post a Comment