Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Bridal Binge, Shoe Edition, Vol. 2

As I look and look for the perfect weddin' shoe (see volume 1, wherein I bemoan the price of the perfect shoe), the shoe craving grows stronger.



Botkier "Elena" ruffle sandal, $445. This could've been a wedding contender (if not for the price): the perfect shade of teal! And yet maybe a little boxy...but LOVE that ruffle.

These are also possibly in my wedding colors, but possibly too wacky even for me:



Betseyville "Pabla" sandal, $114.95.

I'm sorta leaning toward agreeing with Tamar, who posted this one some time ago as a possible cute-ass wedding shoe:



Melissa Anglomania Plus Melissa Lady Dragon in Metallic White rubber slingback, $149. Nothing says "lifetime commitment" like technologically engineered thermoplastic, right?

I seem to have a hankering in my heart, when I look at wedding shoes, for red ones. But red isn't among my wedding colors. Maybe I can make it so? As an accent with teal and aqua? Say I can! Then I can get these, maybe:



Poetic Licence "Frills" sandal, $115.95. Check out the soles!

Or these:



Delman "Sema" sandal, $160.99 (and only in size 7).

Or these:





Nina "Camaren" knotted-toe slingback, $79.95.

Or these:



Luichiny "Duchess" sandal, $69.95, although I don't care for the mirrored heel.

Uh, you get the drift. And I haven't even *looked* at Zappos yet! Questions, advice, catty remarks?

No comments:

Post a Comment