Friday, March 13, 2009

Picture Postcard: Denim all the way


Dear Steve,

Just a quick message from me today as, once again, I'm running late. I remember not so long ago a couple of our readers naysaying denim and, in particular, denim jackets so I though I'd expose them to that wonder of fashion: the all denim outfit.

Bret and Jemaine of Flight of the Conchords quite regularly pull off some unorthodox outfits (hair helmet, anyone?) but head to toe denim in especially Jemaine-ish. So what do you think, something you're up to copying?

EJ
x

Just two months ago I posted that 2009 is the year for denim. A number of Spring Summer 09 look books combined with a well written and image sourced piece within that months issue of BUCK made me see look at denim in a different way. I'm still unsure if I would wear an all denim ensemble but I'm certainly interested in wearing denim in another way. Aside from jeans, it is a fabric I just don't wear but this will soon change because I bought a denim tunic shirt from bstore whilst shopping with a hobbling Susie (a true fashion victim) and I will be wearing it tomorrow (images to follow). Now I just can't stop thinking about hair helmets...

No comments:

Post a Comment