Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Going Green

I'm never the girl with the It bag, or the It shoe, but apparently I'm the girl with the It nail polish. Over the past couple days I've been borderline assaulted with amazed gasps accompanied by some version of the question, "Is that the Chanel polish?" This has happened countless times (two). Luckily, it is not the runway-famous Chanel polish, because that would mean I'd paid a ridiculous sum for green nail polish on eBay. It's sold out, see. This is the must-have in question:



An apparently good approximation, for those interested in such things: Ko's Liberty shade. The polish is too thick and is ultra matte (gross...I added a topcoat because I'm just not edgy enough), but hey, it'll get you pistachio green fingernails. Which is fashionable! Check me out:



You're welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment