Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Demi Moore Freaks Out Over Mascara, Meanwhile Rachel Zoe Is A Fucking Walking Skeleton In A Wig

Look, Demi Moore seems like a really nice lady, and I will say that Rachel Zoe is talented with a dress and a pair of heels. But at what point do you look at yourself in the mirror and admit that you look like a skeleton in a wig? Because she does. She makes me wanna straight-up shove her head into a pizza and not let go until she's eaten at least four pieces. I don't care how long it takes. I'M OBESSSSSSSSSED with how ill she looks. And listen, I'm all about loving your body and body types, and all of that, but there's a difference between being naturally thin and sick. And I love fun beauty products and silly packaging as much as the next girl. But you don't die over awesome mascara. No seriously you die, like, from not eating food. (Also, mascara is not food.)

No comments:

Post a Comment