Saturday, January 16, 2010

Uniqlo: You Take The Good With The Bad


So, here's me, and you can tell by my face the kind of reaction I'm having to discovering plush, candy-colored tiny backpacks at Uniqlo. Ack. Unsurprisingly, they were priced to move. Also unsurprisingly, they didn't seem to be moving. The orange one looks like that orange Weight Watchers "Hungry" guy (who I'm positive a descendant of the Domino's Noid.)


I will hand it to Uniqlo -- their HeatTech three-quarter sleeve scoop-neck shirts are fantastic. They're made of like, some thoroughly thought-out heat-preserving material, milk and protein I think, and astronauts or something. Anyway, the shirts are under $15.50, come in a variety of sizes and colors, and, best of all, they're super softy and silky, and when you wash them, they don't get all gross and shapeless. I'm a huge fan of the long-sleeved black tops -- I bought a few in black (again -- they're $15.50 -- can't beat that price), and have held up like champs. Plus, models like 'em.



No comments:

Post a Comment