Sunday, May 23, 2010

'Glee' Star Heather Morris Not Ashamed Of Nude Pics


Heather Morris / Photo Credit: WENN

Heather Morris, who plays ditzy cheerleader Brittany on Glee, has absolutely no regrets now that nude modeling pictures of her have hit the web.

"I kind of thought it might happen," Morris told Extra on Wednesday. "I understand completely where it came from. For me, I think they are beautiful. It's not something I'm ashamed of."

I'm with Heather: the photos are surprisingly tasteful and artistic. Check out the nude photos in the gallery by clicking the above photo. The Gleeks will understand.

Heather, pictured at a Glee premiere screening on April 12 in L.A. said, "Everybody should do tasteful beautiful nudes -- so when you get older you're gonna be like, 'Oh that's when my body looked so great!'" Not gonna lie, if I had her bod, I might do the same!   (Source: socialitelife.celebuzz.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment