Monday, June 28, 2010

Angelina Jolie Considers Kids, Marriage, Movies and More

thehollywoodgossip - Perhaps sick of concocted cover stories in which she played no role - did you hear Brangelina is over?!? And Brad and Jen are sneaking around?!? - Angelina Jolie sits down with the latest issue of Vanity Fair and opens up about a number of life issues.

Among them: the possibility of more children; an eventual marriage to Brad Pitt; and whether there will be a Mr. & Mrs. Smith sequel. Excerpts are below...

Will she have more kids? “We’re not opposed to it. But we want to make sure we can give everybody special time. They’re kids now, and can play together, but they’re going to need a lot more talking in the middle of the night, like I did with my mom for hours. We want to make sure we don’t build a family so big that we don’t have absolutely enough time to raise them each really well.”

Will she and Pitt ever get married? “it’s just like we already are. Children are clearly a commitment, a bigger commitment [than marriage]. It’s for life.”

Will she quit acting? "I’m very, very grateful, it’s a fun job. It’s a luxury... But I don’t think I’ll do it much longer. Because I have a happy home... I got back from work last night, and everybody was playing music and dancing and I suddenly found myself dancing around with a bunch of little fun crazy people.”

Vanity Fair Cover

Will she and Pitt ever co-star in another movie? “I’d love to. We’ve talked about it. We’d have to figure out who’s going to watch the kids, but it’s really about finding the right thing, because we’ve looked. When you’re a couple, there are certain things people don’t want to see you do. It becomes too indulgent, too personal.

"I don’t think people want to see people who are really together intimate on-screen. Maybe we have to play bad guys that try to kill each other, so it’s just fun and aggressive, not dealing with some man-woman deal.”

This issue goes on sale nationwide on July 6. In the meantime, let's talk more about how awesome Angelina Jolie is!

Angelina Jolie Pics

No comments:

Post a Comment