Monday, June 28, 2010

Kellie Pickler Almost Lost Engagement Ring

Kellie Pickler Almost Lost Engagement Ring

After just becoming engaged a few days ago, former American Idol contestant Kellie Pickler admits that they almost lost her ring right after the proposal!
“We weren’t paying attention to the ring at all, After I got myself together, Kyle was looking around for the ring and thought I lost it. It was in my lap but he said, ‘I thought we lost it in the sand.’ But then he picked it up and put it on my finger and we cried again and laughed again. It was the most spiritual, incredible, amazing day.”
Thank goodness they didn't lose it.
Kellie is a low-maintenance kind of gal. She said that she couldn't care less about the actual ring:
“I could care less if it was a Cracker Jack ring,” declared the bride-to-be. “As long as I get to spend the rest of my life with [Kyle] and wake up every morning and see him, I don’t care.”
Aww. Now that's love.

Photos by WENN

No comments:

Post a Comment