Sunday, July 25, 2010

Adrianne Curry: Princess Leia Look at Comic-Con

Adrianne Curry Princess Leia Comic Con

showstalker.net - Adrianne Curry made her presence felt by flaunting a sexy Princess Leia look from Return of the Jedi in a gold metal bikini at at San Diego Comic-Con 2010. The real reason why she donned that look, I really don’t know, however, she is a self-confessed geek and a fan of Sci-fi comic books.
 
Adrianne told recently to majorspoliers.com,
“When I was a very little girl, I spent my days watching Dark Crystal, Legend, The Last unicorn, Neverending Story, and Star Wars. I am ashamed to admit it, but I was young, I also watched the Ewok Adventures. My Dad is huge into everything fantasy and sci-fi, and I guess he just rubbed off on me. He was more into Star Trek though. As for comics, I was a tomboy, and most of my friends were boys, so that came naturally.”

No comments:

Post a Comment