Monday, August 30, 2010

Confirmed: Beyonce Knowles Hooks Up With Ne-Yo For New Album

Beyonce and Ne-yo

Aceshowbiz :    It seems that Beyonce Knowles is ready to get back to work after taking a break for a while following the completion of her lengthy I Am...Tour. The wife of Hip-Hop Cash King Jay-Z will be hitting the studio with Ne-Yo.

It was Ne-Yo himself who broke the news. On Twitter, the R&B singer/songwriter wrote that beside having a session with Beyonce, he has also worked with Mary J. Blige. He posted on August 29, "Mornin' NY!!! Studio with Mary J Blige last night, Beyonce tonight. I LOVE MY JOB!!!Shout out Jerry Wonder!!"

Other info about the follow-up to 2008 "I Am...Sasha Fierce" remains under wraps. One thing for sure, Beyonce will ditch her alter ego Sasha Fierce in the not-yet-titled album. "Sasha Fierce is done.

I killed her," she told Allure magazine earlier this year. "I don't need Sasha Fierce anymore, because I've grown and now I'm able to merge the two."

In another news, Beyonce Knowles made a surprise performance at the 7th Annual Rock the Bells Festival on Governors Island in New York. She joined Mary J. Blige, Jay-Z, Alicia Keys, Swizz Beatz, Chris Rock, John Legend and Lauryn Hill for a rendition of "To Zion" at the August 28 gig.

No comments:

Post a Comment