Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Lynda Erkiletian to Michaele Salahi: Seek Professional Help!

We know someone who won't be purchasing a Michaele Salahi barbie doll.

Real Housewives of D.C. socialite Lynda Erkiletian spoke to E! News this week and was asked about her controversial, self-centered co-star. What advice does she have for Salahi?

"Get a therapist," Erkiletian said. "I think it's really unfortunate that people feel like they have to make things up to create a spotlight. I think it's better to just work for it as opposed to making it up."

Lynda Erkiletian PicMichaele Salahi Photo

Michaele recently announced - in a televised interview, of course -  that she had multiple sclerosis. But even this revelation didn't sit well with Erkiletian.


"I was very surprised," Erkiletian said. "No one really knows what they're making up, but I hope that she's not using MS, something as serious as that, to sell a book. Even I would be shocked by that. I wish her the best and I hope that she's getting proper treatment. She looks amazing so let's hope that's not MS being BS."

Oohh, look at that play on letters!

Rumors and sources claim Salahi and her husband have already been fired from the Housewives franchise. Will you miss them when they're gone?

No comments:

Post a Comment