Monday, October 25, 2010

Katie Cassidy Throws Sister a LAVO Bachelorette Bash

Katie Cassidy Throws Sister a LAVO Bachelorette Bash


Making for quite the fine reason to celebrate, Katie Cassidy threw her sister a bachelorette party in New York City on Saturday night (October 23).

The Cassidy gals and a few friends made their way over to LAVO New York, smiling while posing for a few pictures in between drinks and dancing at the Big Apple hotspot.

In related news, Miss Cassidy recently spoke with HollywoodLife about the transition as a newcomer to the already established cast of "Gossip Girl".

Revealing that Leighton Meester helped make it easier, she said, “I knew most of them before we started shooting but I’m really close to Leighton Meester. She’s definitely someone I spend a lot of time with."

As for Katie and Leighton's non-work preferences, Miss Cassidy told, “She takes me to a bunch of restaurants, I love the West Village. I’m really close with her because we just did a movie over in Europe recently, so we literally went from Europe straight to New York.” (Hollywood Gossip)

No comments:

Post a Comment