Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Bristol Palin pursues radio job, confirms new boyfriend

Bristol Palin pursues radio job, confirms new boyfriend


Bristol Palin
By Jon Kopaloff, FilmMagic
Bristol Palin called in to Anchorage station KWHL's "The Bob & Mark Show" on Friday and talked about baby Tripp, her new house in Arizona and a new beau.

"Did you write a check for that house?" the deejays boldly asked. "Yes, I did," confirmed the 20-year-old Palin. "It made Dancing With The Stars worth it, for sure."

The two radio jocks grilled her about changing Tripp's last name from Johnston to Bristol Palin. "I've asked (Levi)," she said, also confirming that she has asked Johnston to sign over his custody rights, but hei has refused. She added that Levi has not seen the baby much lately. "Since Dancing With The Stars, he's seen him, at the most, three times. It's unfortunate for Tripp, but ..."
As for a new boyfriend?

"Are you guys getting personal with me?" and laughed. The deejays then sort of wormed a confirmation out of her and asked if she is happy.

"I'm thrilled. I love the town I live in. I love my house. Tripp's happy. He's healthy. Everything's great," said Bristol.

What's next for Bristol Palin?

"I'm working on a few different projects," she said, adding that she is pursing that Phoenix radio station job. "I'm going to meet with them and see if it's actually legitimate and see if I would like the guy I would be on air with."




usatoday

No comments:

Post a Comment