Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Christina Aguilera To Sing The National Anthem At The Superbowl

Christina Aguilera To Sing The National Anthem At The Superbowl


Fox and the NFL have officially announced that Christina Aguilera will perform the national anthem at the Super Bowl. Now I’m not really a football fan but I always love the pregame and half time entertainment that comes with the Super Bowl!

Last year’s Super Bowl was the most watched TV program ever with over 153 million viewers, but that’s not bothering Christina! In a statement Christina said that;
“I have been performing the Anthem since I was seven years old and I must say the Super Bowl is a dream come true,”
“I am really excited to be part of such an iconic event.”
With Christina Aguilera performing the national anthem and The Black Eyed Peas performing during the half time show it sounds like this is going to be a fantastic game – at least entertainment wise! Will you be watching?!


imnotobsessed
Photos by FAME

No comments:

Post a Comment