Friday, January 28, 2011

Kim And Kourtney Kardashian Share: “We Aren’t Just Spoiled Kids”

Kim And Kourtney Kardashian Share: 
“We Aren’t Just Spoiled Kids”



We’re getting a lot of clips from Kim Kardashian’s interview with Piers Morgan this week (along with sister Kourtney Kardashian). During their interview, Piers asked them what a lot of people wonder – what exactly is their talent?
Piers asked:
“I’m a judge on ‘America’s Got Talent,’ obviously, if you were to come on [‘AGT’] and I was to ask you, ‘Honestly, what is your talent?’ Would you have any?”
Kim Kardashian responded with:
“I would absolutely say that marketing is a skill and I think that fashion [is] as well. Each sister have been stylists at some point in our lives. We own three successful clothing stores.”
Piers asked if it hurts when people call them talentless. Kourtney shared:
“It doesn’t hurt me. I think people that know us, that watch our show, see that we work, see that we’re hard workers. I usually find the comments come from people that don’t watch our show or know anything about us. They might just see us in magazines or see our pictures on blogs and think that we’re just spoiled kids that don’t do anything and we just run around Hollywood and go to parties.”
So there you have it. If I had a dollar for every comment that asked why these sisters are famous….


letterman 190111


imnotobsessed
Photos by WENN

No comments:

Post a Comment