Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Liv Tyler Loved Watching Dad Steven On “American Idol”

Liv Tyler Loved Watching Dad Steven On “American Idol”


Even though Kid Rock was disappointed in Steven Tyler for accepting the judging gig on ‘American Idol‘, there’s one person who couldn’t be more proud of him: daughter Liv Tyler.
“I was so excited. I’ve never really watched ‘American Idol’ – I had seen it once or twice. I just watched with my girlfriends at home the other night and I had goose bumps for an hour-and-a-half and laughed and loved it! I thought it was really special. I think they hit something amazing with the combination [of judges] that they’ve got.”
When asked if her dad is always so funny, Liv says:
Yeah, he’s very funny. He’s really good at the weird sayings that just come out of his mouth out of nowhere all the time.
“Trying to translate his texts are really funny. I’m like, ‘Whoa!’… and all in capital letters, but I understand exactly what he’s talking about. It’s funny.”
Did you catch the premiere? What did you think about the dynamic between the judges?


imnotobsessed
Photos by WENN

No comments:

Post a Comment