Thursday, January 27, 2011

Mandy Moore's Post-Food Poisoning Thinness

Mandy Moore's Post-Food Poisoning Thinness


Looking to pick up some cash, Mandy Moore was spotted hitting up the ATM at the Bank of America in Los Angeles yesterday (January 26).

Looking a bit thinner than usual, the “All Good Things” singer recently returned from London, where she was the victim of food poisoning.


As for her career direction, Mandy has declared that she’s done doing romantic comedy films and is looking to expand her horizons.

“I've had fun doing romantic comedies but I just can't anymore. There's nothing fulfilling creatively, there's nowhere to grow, nothing to learn from it, or for yourself. I'd rather just be home with my family or write music until that special project comes my way.”






No comments:

Post a Comment