Friday, January 28, 2011

Marisa Miller: Katsuya Chick

Marisa Miller: Katsuya Chick



Treating herself to some yummy eats, Marisa Miller was spotted having dinner at Katsuya restaurant in Los Angeles last night (January 27).

Joined by her husband Griffin Guess, the Victoria’s Secret hottie looked fabulous in a black dress with beige heels.

And while she rules the runways of the world’s hottest fashion shows, Marisa Miller also has a penchant for riding motorcycles.


She explained, "My dad taught me how to ride. Being outside in nature is so freeing for me. And whenever I really focus on something – whether it's surfing, biking, or cooking – that's how I de-stress. But I also love the challenge. Riding my motorcycle builds my self-esteem and confidence."




Photo Credit: PacificCoastNewsOnline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment